To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven. Eccl. 3:1

To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven. Eccl. 3:1

Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

To celebrate Vday, we started our day at church. We then went to Washington to meet up with my fam for a quick bit. Mom, Adalyn, and I went to Vincennes to do a little shopping. I brought home Mi Pueblo for Jared and I. Earlier in the week, I told him that all I wanted was Mexican at home by candlelight, then watch our Netlix movie. Well, I got my Mexican, Netflix movie, and even the candle, but no light. We were out of matches. Go figure. Anyway, the night was quite nice-really nothing different than normal. A good meal (most of the time due to Jared-thank you, honey), a good movie, and even better company. I predict that we will have many family movie nights. Popping popcorn and coming up with themes (If you know me, you know I love themes) will be so much fun to share with Adalyn.

Well, no matter how elaborate or how simplistic your Vday was, I hope when you remember Vday 2010, it was one that will bring a smile to your face.





No comments:

Post a Comment